Friday, July 18, 2008

Out and About in Barcelona




Hi Everyone,
I'm still sick and so is my husband. Whatever we caught has been pretty wicked. I've been sleeping most of the time, and am now starting to feel a bit better, but my stomach has started rebelling. It looks like I'm making some progress! But I'm not up to doing a regular post, yet, so today I am posting more pictures from our trip to Barcelona.

Barcelona is a beautiful city--filled with trees, flowers, and mopeds! There are mopeds everywhere! It reminded me of Italy with all the mopeds! They are parked everywhere you go...and the roads are full of them! Barcelona is also filled with many beautiful buildings. I've included some pictures of these, too.

Next week, I'll tell more about the city, and post more pictures of the places we visited.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

God bless,
Sherry :0)

http://czechoffthebeatenpath.googlepages.com
(c) 2008 by czechoffthebeatenpath
All photos property of czechoffthebeatenpath

No comments: